The most notable changes in this release are:
- Added support for the r WHO flag for compatibility with UnrealIRCd.
- Fixed not sending a WebSocket close packet when terminating the connection.
- Fixed remote users that are connected via UNIX sockets not having their endpoints set correctly.
- Fixed the websocket module only accepting normalised header names.
- Improved support for linking servers over UNIX socket connections.
The full change log can be found on the docs site or on GitHub.
We’re less than a year away from publishing the first release candidates for v4. If you’d like to help out with this please submit a patch, open a feature request, or consider supporting my development via GitHub Sponsors.